Service with pride since 1871
The origin of SIEMAG TECBERG dates back to 1871 with the establishment of a blacksmith’s shop in Siegerland, Germany. Since then, the group has expanded substantially and now incorporates subsidiaries around the world. The acquisition of Winder Controls (a local firm established in 1973 by Bill de Beer) by SIEMAG TECBERG in 2011 set the stage for the full modernisation of the assembly plant in Johannesburg in 2013.
Read more about the SIEMAG TECBERG group history here.
© Winder Controls (Pty) Ltd 2015